Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why did you chose your chose your picture caption for yahoo answers?

I am yet to chose one, but why did you chose yours?.





Do you think your caption reflects how you look, or how you would like to look? .





Does attracting the opposite sex play apart in choosing your caption?.Why did you chose your chose your picture caption for yahoo answers?
Not really.


I picked it because it's closest to how I actually look without having to put a picture of myself up.Why did you chose your chose your picture caption for yahoo answers?
Are asking about the picture / avatar, or the caption under the picture? The avatar looks kind of like me and I'm a Leo, thus the caption ';Lioness.';
Because the picture is me!





Yes this is how I look





And no it's not to attract the opposite sex because I am gay!
Well i think mine really speaks for itself lol
Because it's more or less what I like like. It will hardly attract the opposite sex, will it now?
Because I always use one of my puppies as they are cuter than me...but only just.....lol
He's my best mate

No comments:

Post a Comment