Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best caption you can come up with for this photo?

OK G. W. Bush lovers and bashers, what is the best caption you can give to this photo? I will award 10 points to the best answer and a Thumbs Up to all answers that you like.





http://www.postimees.ee/foto/6/0/15063fa鈥?/a>What is the best caption you can come up with for this photo?
Aw shoot, the teleprompter is out!What is the best caption you can come up with for this photo?
Suddenly George felt a sudden pain in his head. He soon realized it was brought on by his very first thought.
';Spice Girls reuniting? Damn!!!';
bush is not happy in this picture at all he is not cool person to me at all
WHATS`THAT`BLAIR`/my` Best`UK`Mates`Finished`? And`Replaced`with`a` ScotsMan` BROWN``Wonder` if`il`Get`a` Free`PINT`in`His` LOCAL` Next`Time`i Visit`UK`?
';Arnold said it's not a tumor.';
';My spider-sense are tingling.';





Imaging him saying this.
what's the hell am I thinking about???
oh...shoot....now what did they tell me to say??
i dont need this country, i can meditate!
Think, George, think...
Oh my God... Santa Clause... if you truly are Jesus, take away this brain hurt of mine.
Will the echoing screams of 700,000 Iraqis, 4000 American Soldiers, and 3000 9/11 Victims ever get out of my head??!!??


Well at least I can't hear Scooter and Alberto crying anymore...
';If I pose for this photo, millions worldwide who see it


will believe I'm capable of thought!';

No comments:

Post a Comment