Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i put a picture as a caption on myspace?

The %26lt;img src';url';%26gt; doesn't work anymore,so what do I use now? I know it can be done....I've seen it...so tell me.How do i put a picture as a caption on myspace?
Are you using the ';direct link'; from your Photobucket or Tinypic host?





If you use the link with the question mark in it, it won't work.





The ';direct link'; is the correct url.How do i put a picture as a caption on myspace?
put the pic on photobucket, then copy the embed onto the headline part of your profile in ';edit page';


then save it.
i assume that you have it uploaded to photobucket, tinypic, etc. copy the html code that is given with the picture. on photobucket, it is listed underneath it.
%26lt;img src=';url';%26gt; make sure you put the =


if that doesnt work maybe your url is incorrect
%26lt;img src=URL';%26gt;





You have to use a pic from Tinypics.com (the URL code that is the one for layouts) or take the URL of the pic to TinyURL.com and get the shorter code and put it in the code.





I know this works ...see my photo:





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment