Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What should i have as my yearbook caption?

It has to be under 10words its the one that goes under your photo


I was going to have


';I don't go to this school';


But my evil friend stole it %26gt;:( lol


Any who i don't want a serious one,Because a)i didn't really like the school and b)im not a serious person but i don't particularly want a privet joke if you get me


and suggestionsWhat should i have as my yearbook caption?
Enjoy yourself! These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead.





May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.





If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.





Be the change you want to see in the world.





If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.





Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.


They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again.What should i have as my yearbook caption?
omg my whole year is trying to come up with something good.


I don't reccommend the private joke because if you look back at it in 10 years you may not get it.


I've looked at a lot of old yearbooks and a lot of people have something really cheesy like ';There's been good times and bad times but I did love being here....'; %26amp; I don't think they sound really good :S


What about something simple like ';good times';?


I saw one %26amp; it just said ';Finally free'; - I thought it was quite amusing :P
you should put something in latin that sounds really smart like a philosopher said it, but it shouldn't really make sense when u translate it..





or u could could just put ';actually (friend who stole ur quote), you do go to this school';





i tried
';It's time to get serious and be mature...'; my boyfriend's caption. He's 31 and still acts like he's 15. Go figure!
I've just made this yearbook awesome
remember this face





or





you'll see me on a magazine in 10 years

No comments:

Post a Comment