Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What caption should I use for this art project?

On the top there's a bunch of old pictures of things to do with the civil rights movement, like women's suffrage and martin luther king and rosa parks........and then on the bottom of the poster I put modern day pictures of today's civil rights issues, like gay marriage, and religious tolerance and stuff.





What should I write in the middle of all that? I was thinking something along the lines of


';Still fighting.'; or


';It's not over yet.'; or


';It's a long road.';


I'm not sure if I really like those though. Anyone have any ideas?What caption should I use for this art project?
What about ';Human Progress?';What caption should I use for this art project?
';When will it all end?';





';Tell me when it's over.'; (like how kids will say when they're scared/hiding from something)
Maybe ';Step by step by step by step.. etc';


Though I like ';It;s a long road'; =)


xx %26lt;3
';It's Not Over Yet.';
Maybe put a spin on some quote, like, ';MLK's dream has yet to come true'; only not so corny.
think its over yet? THINK AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment